Thursday, January 11, 2024

CONFERENCES & CONTESTS - Between the Pages

Good morning, everyone!

I received information last week about the upcoming Between the Pages Writers Conference. I first attended the conference on-line during covid. There was a lot of great information. Then in 2021, several of those speakers came back to present in person, as well as other great speakers. I attended that one as well and had a fantastic time, learned a lot and just enjoyed having a hotel room to myself. Something I've never been able to experience before. What a treat!

The conference will be held June 7-9, 2022 in Springfield MO at the Double Tree by Hilton in the Glendalough Convention Center. The hotel is beautiful with a friendly staff. 

You'll find a list of the Speakers HERE  and Workshops

There are also eleven contest categories - ten of which do not require an entry fee other than the conference registration and all include cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. 

Bob is home this year so I could attend. I could also drive back and forth, though that is a four-hour drive round trip. I have a few weeks to consider. In the mean time, I might look over the contest categories and see if something piques my interest.

Please let me know if you decide to attend so we can meet up! 

All my best!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment