Tuesday, January 9, 2024

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Kristin Harper

Good morning, everyone!

Bob left for work yesterday so I guess I need to get back in the office and be productive as well.


I'm kicking off 2024 with the return of the Author Spotlight. This series 'should' run every Tuesday with a review of a book by that author on Wednesday. Please bear with me, I'll get there. 


This is Kristin's promo photo from all of her media, including the back cover of her book. She has a website, Goodreads and Twitter-X account. I will link all of those below.

Normally, I read mostly romance but I picked up 'A Letter From Nana Rose' at Walmart last week and could not put the book down. I'll go into more detail during my review tomorrow.

Here is Kristin's Bio from her website:

Kristin Harper grew up in New England, and has lived in various places across the US, including the West Coast and Washington, D.C. She's now happily back in Massachusetts, just a stone's throw from Cape Cod--the source of inspiration for the setting of her Dune Island series.

Kristin earned her MFA in creative writing, and she's thrilled to be a full-time author. She has held numerous other professional roles, such as a college professor, an addictions coach, a data analyst, and a development director. 

Although she's not on social media very often, she loves hearing from readers and fellow writers, so she hopes you'll drop her a line! You can contact her at kristinharperauthor@gmail.com


From what I can see on the website, she is a Women's Fiction author. That genre often offers a bit of romance, though that is not the focus of the story.  I also discovered the book I will be reviewing tomorrow is Book 3 in a six-book Dune Island series. I will have to read them all. 


In the mean time, I hope you'll check out her website, good reads and follow her on Twitter-X


WEBSITE   AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE   TWITTER-X   GOODREADS


All my best!

~ Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment