Good morning, friends!
If you like stubborn cowboys or a story with a bit of glitz then you're going to love HER HIDDEN FALLS BRONC RIDING COWBOY.
A small town cowboy. A
Billionaire. And the woman who has to choose between them.
Beau Hardman, bronc rider and proud owner of the Hardman Ranch, doesn’t need a woman to make his life complete. Sure, it’s nice for his brothers to settle down and find love but he’s always been the lone cowboy and been just fine with it. Too bad his brother’s best friend is putting the moves on his best friend. Pfft. Beau could care less about the rich billionaire and all of the flowers he’s buying Star. Did you hear that? He doesn’t care a bit.
Star Haven has always been content in Hidden Falls. Content, running the family Inn she was instrumental in restoring. Content, dating here and there and enjoying her small town. Until Richard Chavez shows up and invites her to a ball at his estate. A ball he plans to send a helicopter to pick her up for.
When Beau discovers Star's thinking of leaving Hidden Falls--for good, he has to come clean about his feelings….or is it too late?
Will Beau and Star be able to dig through complicated pain of the past and make a happily ever after together? Or will Beau be left in the dust by the rich billionaire and his helicopter?
I wasn't completely sold on this story at first. The conversation between Star and Charlotte left my mind a bit jumbled as to who the others they mentioned fit in. Then things began to click.
A true friends-to-lovers romance between Beau and Star. Star is more down-to-earth and settled running the Inn she inherited after her parents were killed whereas Beau is still a big kid at heart chasing his dream of winning the PRCA bronc riding trophy. He also lost his parents so seeing the juxtaposition of how he and Star each handle their grief is presented in such a way that we actual see how their lives were shaped differently by their individual loss.
Enter Richard Chavez, the billionaire who wants Star. Not in a 'I'm rich I get what I want kind of way' but truly humbled by seeing the differences between past women in his life and what he could have with Star. I may need to see if he gets his own book as this would have been a great way to kick off another series.
Her Hidden Falls Bronc Riding Cowboy is Book 4 in a 6-book series. I think they are all worth a read. You will find them by following the link to Taylor Hart's Amazon Page, as well a long list of other books with promise from this USA Today Bestselling Author.
I did see one small slip in a scene between Beau and one of his brothers but I'll see if you can spot it. Definitly not worth knocking points off.
I'm giving, HER HIDDEN FALLS BRONC RIDING COWBOY ...
All my best!
~ Angela

No comments:
Post a Comment