Wednesday, September 16, 2026

REVIEW WEDNESDAY - Pumpkin Spice for Autumn

 Hi friends!

I have a fun review today. But first, here's the book:



BLURB:

Love can happen to anyone, anywhere, and in any season. It’s Romantically Seasonal...

They were gods.
They were celestial beings.
They were mythological creatures.


It didn’t matter what they were called. Names were merely a reflection of the current age and occasion. Throughout time, there was only one constant: a strong dedication to their own worthless pride.

Wars were fought... humans suffered... tricks were played... and all in the name of competition; a way of determining a hierarchy amongst themselves.

The strong thrived. The weak suffered.

Cupid shed his stereotypical persona to bring about the bet of the century. For once and for all, he was going to prove helping people fall in love was, is, and always would be, the hardest job.

Four challengers stood at the plate, ready to swing. But would they actually find a way to bring about the romance of Valentine’s Day in their designated seasons?

In book three of this four part series of standalone books, pumpkin spice is in the air. It's the Grim Reaper's turn and he has his own plans for this season. Can love conquer when costumes and curses threaten any hope for a happily ever after?


For lack of a better word, I found this story ENCHANTING. I have never read a book with such an adventurous spirit for a romance. And yes, there is romance. There are two romances in this book, though you don't see the second one coming. PUMPKIN SPICE FOR AUTUMN is probably the most fun book I've read in a long time. I may have to get the rest of this series at some point.


I'm giving Pumpkin Spice for Autumn...




All my best!

~ Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment