Tuesday, September 29, 2026

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Allie Samberts

 Good morning, everyone!

I woke up to 55*F this morning. I think Autumn is officially here. Great time for your favorite beverage and a good book. I have what I hope are some great reads lined up for the month.

Let's start the month of with author, Allie Samberts.


Allie Samberts is a romance writer, book lover, and high school English teacher. She was voted funniest teacher of the year for 2023 and 2025 by her students, which is probably her highest honor to date. She fuels her writing with a ton of coffee, and in her free time she is also a runner, and enjoys knitting and sewing. She lives in the Chicago suburbs with her husband, two kids, and their dog. You can follow her on Instagram, Substack, or TikTok.


I'll be reviewing PUMPKIN TO TALK ABOUT tomorrow. In the mean time, please check out the links below to learn more about Allie.


All my best!
~ Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment