Monday, July 14, 2014

CURRENT PROJECT - Week of July 14


I love weddings! So romantic. Full of hope and promises.

Over the weekend, we traveled to Nebraska for the wedding of our niece, TJ and her great catch, Nick. They are the sweetest couple. He spoils her, loves her and the feelings are mutual.

As much as I think 'love is sweeter the second time around', I pray this is THE ONE for both of them.

With just getting in last night and company due in here tomorrow, I do not see a lot of writing in my future. So consider this the beginning of a long week off. I've spent time scheduling posts wherever possible so things are not too quiet.

I can promise that once everything has settled down and Bob is back out on the boat, I become a workaholic again prepping these new stories and hopefully finishing one in progress.

Creative Blessings on your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment