Monday, July 28, 2014

CURRENT PROJECT - Week of July 28


This is basically how my week will begin - as of tomorrow. After 21 days home, Bob will head back out to Chicago for 21 days for his job as a riverboat Captain. And I will become a hermit for most of the time he's gone. Occasionally, I leave the house to mail bills or go out to eat but for the most part I am happy right here.

I take my job as a writer seriously - most of the time. There are days where I just don't feel like working. But if I do want a day off, then I make sure to plan ahead - just as if I worked outside the home.

Most of the next week will be spent getting blog posts up and running for the month of August. Although I don't have to schedule them ahead, I found this month that having them scheduled made me less stressed. I didn't worry about something not getting done if the wind blew in a distraction I had no control over. I mean, face it, LIFE HAPPENS. Working from home means I have a very understanding boss - ME. But the 'boss' side of me also knows that if you fluff off a day, things still need to get done. Even if it means being up till 2 a.m. (which I've done but don't recommend) to get caught up.

Our tip on Thursday this week will be about Time Management. We're always looking for that one thing that works for us. Hopefully, this will be THE ONE.

Creative Blessings on your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment