Wednesday, June 14, 2017

CONFERENCE & CONTESTS - Tennessee Writing Workshop

NOTE from my desk: While I have not attended most of the conferences I showcase, I have heard excellent comments regarding their offerings. Please check their website thoroughly and if you have any questions, use the contact information on their page. 

If you attend any of the conferences or enter the contests I list, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share your review in the comments section of that conference's post.

Know of a great conference you'd like me to share? Please use the contact form on the right to drop me a note. 

Thank you!


Between Sessions
Stock Photo courtesy of Angela Drake


Get Your Writing Published!
Nashville TN

July 22, 2017

From the website:
     This writing event is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (150 total)

Because of limited space at the venue, the workshop can only allow 150 registrants, unless spacing issues change. For this reason, we encourage you to book sooner rather than later.

This looks a packed one-day event with a lot of opportunity for networking and learning. The site boasts a minimum of ELEVEN literary agents in attendance. Wow!

Click the link above and jump in! When you've come back from what appears to be a very busy day, please come back here and leave a comment to let us know your thoughts!

Creative Blessings!
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment