Monday, September 23, 2019

BACK TO WORK!


Wow!
I fell off the earth in April. I came to a realization. As an indie author I don't have to stick to a plan. While that would be the perfect world I want to live in, reality has other plans.

First, I figured out last minute that there was no way Book 2 - An Ozark Soldier's Homecoming just was NOT going to happen. I wanted that book released either for Memorial Day or for July 4th. With the  upcoming summer-long visit from our grandgirls, that wasn't going to work.

My next thought was to make that Book 3 and start Book 2. But again, writing with the girls here wasn't going to happen. They weren't coming from three states for grandma to spend her time at the computer. I'm a strong believer in Family First and why my books are sporadic both in creation and release.

With that in mind, I put both books aside ...

... until now.

I am so ready to tell the Korean veteran's story.  I've connected with a family member of my inspiration soldier, Cpl. Donald Matney. Tom has provided me with documents and is great about answering questions regarding what he and his wife (Donald's aunt) have gone through in bringing their young service man home.




There are all types of romance. You don't have to agree with me... that's what makes our country so great. That said, I am a strong believer in 'we can't help who we love'.  I don't believe it's about being gay, lesbian, bi, what ever. Each of us has a heart that connects to someone on a deeper level than friendship. 

There are some great (and some not-so-great) romances written. Do you have a favorite author you think does this sub-genre of romance well? Maybe it's you? I'd love to hear from you. 

In the mean time, I have a M/F love story needing my attention.

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment