Tuesday, July 14, 2020

SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR - June Faver




I know I've had June Faver on here several times but with the release of her newest book up for pre-order, I just had to bring her back to the spotlight. 

June is a prolific author in every sense of the word. She has written every day for 11 years come September. Even when she was hospitalized or had needles poked in her eyes, she has written no less than 100 words per day. In fact, she is so prolific that it wasn't until recently she found out she had 'deadline's with her publisher. She had always turned in her manuscripts and revisions way ahead of expected dates. 

June Faver is my inspiration and my hero... besides being an awesome friend.


Here newest book, The Best Cowboy Christmas Ever, releases in September but you can PRE-ORDER now. This story takes us back to the Garrett ranch. We'll make new friends while visiting with some of our favorite characters from previous books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment