Monday, January 11, 2021

ONE MORE WEEK!

 


Happy New Year, everyone!

After spending time over the holidays sorting everything in my office, while spending time with Bob, I am finally at a stage where I can just put things away. 

I am not going to try balancing that task with work. Instead, I'm dedicating one full week to that final task. 

I'm working on lining up authors for Writer's Nest appearances as well as making a list of ones to shine the spotlight on. If there is an author you'd like to know more about or share with our readers, please leave their name in the comments below.

I am also participating in a 31 Day Challenge with my on-line group. We've been together for over 12 years! One of the gals suggested we come up with a story line each day for the 31 days in January. This is a chance to A) get those ideas out of our head and onto paper for future reference and B) when we need something to work on, we have 31 ideas to choose from!  I came in to the challenge late so I have seven days to catch up on but I'm liking what I've come up with so far. 

What are you working on this month?

Creative Blessings

~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment