Monday, January 18, 2021

TOP 3 - January 18

 Welcome back!

Thank you while I took necessary time off last week to find my office corner. I can work at a real desk again even though, as I type this, I'm sitting at the dining room table The animals like it better out here in their comfy chairs but don't want me out of sight. Spoiled babies, the lot of them!  Okay, only my precious beagle and my oldest black cat. The other cat stays in the bedroom pretty much all the time because the black beast really can be a bully.



I've been working on putting the plotting planner together so I know exactly what my daily target word count needs to be to meet deadlines. The plotting planner is a good system. I just need to actully use it this time around. My plotting planner consists of my book projects themselves as well as the Writing Goals planner. I got the idea from Sarra Cannon (yes, you'll see her name come up a lot. She is my mentor on this indie-publishing journey). I'm posting her video here. Her plan for mapping out your writing goals, or any major project you want to accomplish, is a great video. 


That's me for today. I'm off to see if I can get my goals set for the year. 

All my best,
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment