Monday, May 2, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATION - Busy Week Ahead and....

 Good morning, friends!

A new month with a full calendar. Surprised? I'm not. 

Saturday, I'll be speaking to the Ozarks Romance Authors in Springfield MO. Bob gets home Wednesday night then I'm headed to the city Thursday morning after coffee. I'll have some quiet time at the hotel to (hopefully) get some writing done.  I just have one problem....


My manuscript flashdrive for An Ozarks homecoming has vanished. I only keep it in one of two places and it isn't in either place. I know I worked on the manuscript here at the dining room table within the past 3 weeks. This is where I've been living since Bob went out. By Wednesday I'll be back on my work table in the office - just in time for Bob to come home. LOL However, that isn't helping me find the flashdrive. 
I've about decided I'm supposed to start over. I have a good portion in Word on the computer and I think most of my research links bookmarked.  I'm trying not to sweat about it. The flashdrive is in the house and will turn up when it's time. 

In the mean time, I have enough to keep me busy this week:


* Finish Presentation outline, design/ print handouts
* Officially move off dining room table
* Have blogs/ videos done and uploaded to computer by Wednesday afternoon

Sadly, this week is all about the prep work for leaving Thursday. I'll probably sleep like a rock Thursday nigth then Friday I'll be able to make sense of starting the manuscript from the pieces I have. 

Spotlight Author for the next Tuesday/ Wednesday Through end of the month will focus on the authors in the anthology Something Blue. The book releases May 17th but you can pre-order now for.99.

That's it for me today. Time I started plowing through the list.

All my best
~ Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment