Tuesday, May 2, 2023

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Zoey Marie Jackson

Good morning!

Wow. I haven't done a true Author Spotlight since early last year. I realized last week that I've missed reading books. 


Today, I want to introduce you to Zoey Marie Jackson.


BIO:

Zoey Marie Jackson loves writing sweet romances. She is almost never without a book and reads across genres. Zoey is currently working on her first book for the Harlequin Love Inspired Line. She loves interacting with readers.

Check out her Sensual & Sassy author website as Michelle Lindo-Rice 

The book I'm reviewing tomorrow, Mother For A Month, is the first one I've read by Zoey but there will be others, including going back and picking up the first one to this one.. The Adoption Surprise.

You can learn more about Zoey and here books by clicking on the following links:

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER   AMAZON

All my best!

~ Angela



 

No comments:

Post a Comment