Wednesday, November 4, 2015

AMERICAN MAIL ORDER BRIDE - Prequel



I am so excited for this series, I could barely wait for today to arrive so I could introduce you to the first author in this fabulous series.



I'm not giving you a full scope on Kirsten Osbourne. I'll save that for her big book launch but I think she's done a great job setting the series up in the PREQUEL. Click on the link to see how fifty courageous women go from losing everything to gaining more than they ever imagined. Join these authors as they take us on a journey through all fifty states.

Happy Reading!
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this Angela, I am one of the authors in this unique series. My story is due out on the 23rd November. Edwina - Bride of Connecticut. If you had a vacancy I would love to be a guest here on your blog. mjljtanner@hotmail.com

    Regards
    Margaret Tanner

    ReplyDelete