Tuesday, January 26, 2016

CURRENT PROJECT - The Case of the Missing Flash Drive


Today is January 26th. Bob left about 11 a.m. for his 21 days. I've not written more than about 8k on my JANO project. My last opportunity to add words was last Thursday while Bob was at a lodge meeting.

And that is the last time I've seen the flash drive.

We have hunted the three main areas of the house the office stuff has been shifted to over the weekend... without any luck. I know the FD is in this house. I've not written away from home so that little piece with tons of info is here somewhere.

But I'm not going to stress.

I could waste the last six days of JANO2016 trying to find it and not getting any writing done. I don't see the point.

Instead, I am focusing on writing as much of that 50,000 words over the next 6 days. That's only about 8400 words per day.

Bob is gone, I have my own schedule and sleep is over-rated.


At the end of the week I will have earned the title of my book..

How Do You Like Me Now?



2 comments:

  1. I have faith in you. You'll be occupied with new writing and the silly thing will turn up. I usually find stuff when I'm not looking for it. LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, you can ask the animals -- How do you like me now, but I'm pretty sure if you keep them fed, they'll like you just fine! Can't wait to learn where the flash drive was hiding.

    ReplyDelete