Friday, April 27, 2018

CONFERENCES & CONTESTS - Pittsburg PA

NOTE from my desk: While I have not attended most of the conferences I showcase, I have heard excellent comments regarding their offerings. Please check their website thoroughly and if you have any questions, use the contact information on their page. 

If you attend any of the conferences or enter the contests I list, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Please share your review in the comments section of that conference's post.

Know of a great conference you'd like me to share? Please use the contact form on the right to drop me a note. 

Thank you!



If non-fiction is your gig, then this looks like a great conference to attend.
NOTE! EARLY REGISTRATION ends Monday April 16th.  offering a savings of $70!

The website has some great recommendations for this conference. If you attend, please come back and share your experience... or link to a blog/ web post telling us about this opportunity.

Safe Travels & Happy Writing!
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment