Monday, May 24, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 

Hi everyone! Welcome to the last few days of May. Wow this year is just zipping buy. As I head into the last month of Q2, I'm irritated that I was not more motivated to get things done. Of course, I did have one major bumb that through me for a loop ten days ago... but there were lots of opportunities prior to that in the quarter to accomplish. So let's see what I can accomplish towards finalizing Q2 items this week.

I did accomplish most of last week's goals. My editorial calendar is back in shape. This week I want to get back to the actual Daily planner as well as revamping my time-line for the launch of Book 2. That is so far off the mark... Ugh!

The rib and muscles are still healing. I'm more 'sore' than in pain and I'm hoping desk time will help keep that moving. Today I need to mow so the riding mower across our bumpy yard is probably NOT what my body wants but with more rain in the forecast for the rest of the week, the mowing needs done.

A friend of mine shared great news last night. We are going to begin teaming up in June to really push our writing career forward. I'm so happy to finally have someone with the same goals. We can keep each other motivated.

So my GOALS for this week:

* Begin process to get rights back to Somewhere Down the Line so I can release in print

* Revamp Book 2 plan for Launch

* Get ahead on June blog posts and projects before Bob comes home on the 4th. 

* Be better about getting social media posts out


image courtesy of

I am in a creative collab from May 27 - June 2  with Dearjuliejulie and CaraBrandonCreations, which will reguire a video every day.  You can see the digitals I'll be working with by clicking on their respective names. I take Day 1 from each lady and blend them into a project. Repeat with the remaining 7 days. I'm hoping to get those recorded today and tomorrow so they won't be last minute uploads.

That seven-day project as well as my own and writing should keep me busy. 

Tomorrow, I'll be back to shine the spotlight on editor/ author Cheryl Wright. I've known Cheryl via the internet for almost fifteen years. I hope you'll come back and meet her. 

All my best

~ Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment