Monday, May 31, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 


Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

I'm having a quiet, yet busy weekend at home. Bob will be home on Friday and there's so much I need to get caught up on now that I can move freely again. The rib has mostly healed. I can tell when I've stressed the muscle. I've used the massager on my bed more in the past month than in the four years we've owned the bed. 

With Bob due home, that means I really need to bust and get stuff done. I'm also getting back to writing in the evenings again as well as eyeing daytime sprints (though my word count isn't as high during the day). A friend of mine teaches nursing and will be out of school the end of this week. She has plans for several manuscripts and wants a sprinting buddy so I told her I'd be happy to help. Both of us might accomplish something. Like me, she prefers shorter sprints so I'm really looking forward to teaming up with her. 

This week is all about blog posts as well as the creative projects I need to finish for youtube. I'm hoping to launch my authortube next week... with my first video discussing my Kanban board and goal setting for the end of the 3rd quarter on June 5. For now, I'll try to post something there on Saturdays. One day a week until I get something worth posting will be plenty. 

So here's my week:

# Blog posts for the entire month of June. - I try to get these done ahead of time when I know Bob is going to be home because I don't do much of anything during those twenty-one days. Except for Monday Motivation, I am able to schedule the rest of the posts.

# Authortube video launch - Talking about the Kanban board and using my CEO Creativity Planner fro Alexis aka Miss Trenchcoat. I'll post one of her videos below as an introduction.

# Get my garden planner put together. I have everythign printed. Just need cut and assembled. My plants in the greenhouse are going crazy and I've not documented a single thing. Probably because instead of just ordering a planner, I ordered an undated one that I could just copy and use from year to year. That's always a time-consuming project but I can't afford $40 a year for a planner for the garden. 

Here's a short video from Alexis with some great tips!


That's it for today! I hope you have a productive week.

All my best~
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment