Friday, May 21, 2021

THE WRITER'S NEST - Susan Eschbach

Note from Angela:

Over the next few months, not all Writer's Nest authors write romance. There may be a thread of romance in what they write - or not. However, they are great writers and should be showcased.

Let's meet Susan Eschbach 


Good morning, everyone!

I want to introduce you to Susan Eschbach. I've known Susan for about ten years. She is a member of the Mid-South Writers of Cassville MO. They are an amazing critque group-very supportive of all writers and strong in their craft. 

Thanks for joining me in the studio today, Susan.

Describe your writing nest. 
I have two, one at my kitchen bar and one outdoors on my front porch. I prefer outdoors, where I seem to get three times as much work done, but it is temperature-dependent (70s to low 80s). This year I purchased a screened 6x6 foot cover to deal with the bugs, since the rest of my family doesn’t want the whole porch screened in (four of those being cats who believe they should have free reign of the area).

What is it about this space that inspires you? 

The kitchen bar is the most comfortable spot for me indoors. I can’t concentrate when I’m secluded—I’ve always been that way. In college, I preferred to do my homework in the student commons rather than my room. Outdoors, I have nature around me, offering beautiful views whenever I look up from the screen, and the chitter of hummingbirds fighting over the feeder.


Has finding your space been an evolving journey? How so? 
Yes. It has been only in the last three years or so that I discovered writing on the porch.


Anything you would change?
I’d eliminate most of the world’s bugs.

What advice would you give to someone looking to build their own nest? 

Follow your own heart. Go where it works best for you personally.

Susan currently has two books out. Trial By Error and Man On the Fringe. I reviewed Trial By Error on Tuesday - in case you missed it, here is the link.

Today, we're showcasing:


BLURB:

OnThe Fringe, what you find nay not be what you seek.

Interstellar pilot Dahvin Tave leaves behind his routine life and true love, Tessiana d’Tieri, to return to The Fringe, the lawless region of space at the edge of the Milky Way. He has a new ship, a new crew, and a secret goal—to hunt down the aliens who enslaved him as a child and annihilate them.

There’s only one problem… he has to reach his destination first.

From the moment they begin their voyage, Dahvin and his shipmates deal with assassins, pirates, radiation storms, a crash landing, and a load of mysteriously exploding cargo.

But not all the dangers on The Fringe come from space. One of his crew has a secret that puts New Freedom squarely in the midst of a vicious planetary civil war. Worse yet, Tess’s ship has been ensnared as well and faces destruction in a space battle of epic proportions.

As Dahvin races across the cosmos in this hour of crisis, he’ll have to make a gut wrenching decision—save his ship and his crew, or rescue the love of his life from certain death.

You may purchase Susan's books by following any of the links below:

AMAZON   B & N   WALMART

You'll find Susan Eschbach via the following social media links:

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   

All my best

~Angela


 







No comments:

Post a Comment