Monday, August 8, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATIONS - Where Did July Go?!

 Good morning, everyone!

Wow! We are headed into fall. I am so ready. We've finally gotten some rain, hopefully enough to get tomatoes ripening. I know we're finally going to mow the lawn for the first time since May.

After being gone an entire month, Bob came home last week. He was home for a couple of days before heading out last Saturday to spend some time with his youngest brother. He'll be home Wednesday evening. From there I only have him home for six days so we're going to be doing lots of things together.

I have been taking part in the PowerhouseAuthorSummit and finally broke down last night and bought the life-time access. I'll be talking more about that on Wednesday.

In the mean time, here is my Top 3 for this week:

* Register for Ozark Creative Writers

* Look over potential contest entries

* Finalize 3rd quarter project plans

I've registered for the conference first thing this morning before I forgot - again. There's plenty of time to still register. I've been attending the conference for 28 years - only missing one the year my youngest granddaughter was born (not counting the one canceled due to the you know what). Click on the Ozark Creative Writers logo in the side bar. 

I'll spend some time today looking over the contest entries. Mostly seeing if there's anything in my file I can breathe life in to or that I could come up with quick. I only have about two weeks left. We shall see. 

With Bob gone two more days, I'm off to see what I can accomplish.

All my best

~ Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment