Monday, August 29, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATION - A Final Push

 Good morning, everyone!

Well, first off, I apologize for no review of Something Blue last week. For some reason I can't get it to open on either of my Kindles and I just have not had time to sit and call customer service about the issue. 

I hope to have a review post for Wednesday on a totally different book. For now... 


The date has changed for Dean and Rhonda's visit. They will be here on the 9th! Yikers! That really cuts my time but I'm on a mission.

First off, I need spending money for Wednesday. So I'm paying myself an hourly wage (mind you - below the minimum wage but still...) so I can hit the Hobby Lobby clearance sale. 75% off paper crafting supplies is something I can't afford to miss since I use them in my 'day job'. I spoke with a manager at the store this morning and she told me they are behind but that everything should be in place later this week. When you're on a budget, you can't afford to miss big-ticket items like dies when there's a price reduction that large!


There's still time to Register!
https://www.ozarkcreativewriters.com/

I did not get any entries for OCW. I really had something in the back of my mind, but like Book 2, if I can't produce a quality product, I'm not going to just put something out there.


I did make progress on Publish & Thrive. I'm really enjoying the course though I know I'm still a couple weeks behind. I've been making time almost daily to sit and watch while taking lots of notes. I found out I may not need the LLC so postponed that appointment with Chrys. 

For this week, I fixating on three things:

1 - The studio. Since I lost a week with the visit date being moved up, I don't have a choice. 
2 - The Graphic 45 project is due on Friday. I'd love to post no later than Thursday
3 - Continue with Publish & Thrive

Hopefully, I'll see you back here on Wednesday.

All my best
~Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment