Monday, October 4, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION - The Countdown Begins!


Good morning, friends!

There's still time to join us!

I'm scheduling this a full week ahead as this week is going to be nuts as I prepare for my trip to the Ozark Creative Writers Conference in Eureka Springs AR. I will be presenting back-to-back sessions on Friday afternoon. My topic: Blogging is not dead. 

My Top 3 for this week is really simple:

* Pack

* Clean the house

* Prep meals for Bob

Mind you, Bob is quite capable of cooking for himself. He's a very good cook. But, there's still that 1950s hosuewife upbringing that won't let me go on a trip without ensuring Bob at least has a few things he can heat up. He also eats out on occasion.

I love going to Inn of the Ozarks. The place has become 'home away from home'. I've been staying at the hotel at least once a year (except 2020) since 1996). I've made many friends there. Here is a short video about the hotel & conference center:


One of the things I hope to do is visit the Bridgeford House B & B. Bridgeford House was the inspiration for Stephanie's home in An Ozarks Christmas. I've never seen the inside. I'm hoping for a tour.


There are a couple other places I'm hoping to check out as they relate to An Ozarks Homecoming. Maybe a bit of on-sight inspiration will kick this book into gear!

I've scheduled posts for the next couple of weeks so the blog won't be totally deserted. 

All my best
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment