Thursday, October 28, 2021

WRITER'S TIP THURSDAY

 Good morning, friends!

We are three days away from NanoWrimo2021.  Where has this year gone?!

Today, I want to share a very special lady with you. Sarra Cannon has been my mentor for several years. I aspire to have her dedication. I keep saying if Sarra can do it, so can I! 

Sarra and her family are living a vagabond life at the moment. Through circumstances with their previous lease, then builders canceling contracts left and right - including on what she thought was her dream home - Sarra has stayed up beat, positive, and encouraging to herself and others. Their family are testing various areas of the US to see if there's someplace they are supposed to be.  I have four words...

SARRA CANNON IS AMAZING!

Today's video talks about her Preptober workbook. I encourage you to watch the video as well as subscribe to her channel and click to get notifications. We're all hoping, in her vagabond status, she'll have time to update our Nano tracker for 2021. But we'll make it work if she can't. We get it!


This is just the tip of the writer's ice block Sarra offers for FREE on her website.

All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment