Thursday, October 7, 2021

WRITER'S TIP THURSDAY -

 Good morning, friends!

I'm sharing NanoWrimo Writing tips for the Beginners. But let's face it... every year is a new beginning. We're supposed to start fresh... unless, as The Patchwork Nerd talks about in today's videos, you can play with something that you just need to finish! 

I know, in my case, I don't have enough of Book 2 to count. What I've been doing hasn't been working so I'm going to be starting from scratch... almost.

I like this young lady's point of Self-Care.  We 'll talk a bit about this in my YouTube video tomorrow. I hope you'll join me.

For now, let's see what The Patchwork Nerd shared from 2018. Note: she hasn't posted in a year but we can still learn from past content.


All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment