Wednesday, October 6, 2021

WEDNESDAY REVIEW & CONFERENCE UPDATE

 




Good morning, everyone!

I've been super busy over here trying to finalize my presentation for the Ozark Creative Writers conference. I've also had to deal with truck repairs. I will resuem the Author Spotlight & Review next Tuesday.

There's still time to join me at this amazing multi-genre conference. We have an Early Bird presentation on Thursday afternoon followed by a meet n greet Welcome Back party. Masks and Social Distancing are required but we will still be having tons of fun and would love for you to join us!

The Conference kicks off with our keynote on Friday morning with Bill Bernhardt. He will be talking about what Best Selling Books have in in common. 

I have two sessions (back to back) on Friday afternoon on the importance of blogging as well as a 'how to' for authors. 

Click this LINK to be taken to the main page. You'll find everything else by following any of the tabs.

In the meantime, I've kicked off my AuthorTube channel. We're talking about PREPTOBER. Don't know what that is? Check out my first video.  Future videos will run on Fridays.

I'll see you back here on Monday for more Motivation to KEEP GOING!

All my best

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment