Friday, March 12, 2021

FRIDAY PHOTO - k9 Veteran's Day

 


Today we celebrate National K9 Veteran's day. These dogs work hard and put themselves in harm's way for the good and protection of their handlers. I don't believe they are recognized enough.  I thnk that is one of the things I enjoyed so much about June Faver's upcoming book DREAMING OF A COWBOY. I know that one of her previous books featured a retired K9 reunited with a Zach in Cowboy Christmas Homecoming. Zach's wife, Stephanie, comes to the rescue once again in the soon-to-be-released book.

I am also introducing a German Shepherd in Book 2 - An Ozarks Soldier's Homecoming. I'm hoping to donate a percentage to a K9 Veteran organization. 

Do you have a K9 in your stories?  I will be featuring another author in the 7-Brides for 7-Soldiers series who loves dogs and it shows in her writing and marketing, so stay tuned!

Question of the Day -
Are you a dog lover and if so, share your favorite breed both here and on social media in honor of these heroes!

All my best
~Angela




















No comments:

Post a Comment