Tuesday, March 16, 2021

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Roxanne St. Claire

 Good morning, everyone! 

Today, we are shining the spotlight on author, Roxanne St. Claire

I'd not read Roxanne's books in a very long time so was thrilled to see this one pop up in the 7 Brides for 7 Soldiers series, putting her on my reading radar.

Let's shine the spotlight on  Roxanne:



A bit about Roxanne from her webpage:

I’ve written around sixty books for many different publishers, have won the Romance Writers of America’s coveted RITA Award once (and been nominated for that honor a whopping ten times!), and have had multiple titles reach the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists.

Full Version: http://www.roxannestclaire.com/media-kit/

Roxanne St. Claire has a new book releasing April 23, 2021, Faux Paws  - Book 8 in The Dogmother's series.

Be sure to check out her Amazon Author Page as well as following social media links. 

WEBSITE   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   IG   AUDIO   GOOGLE PLAY

APPLE BOOKS   B & N  BOOKBUB

I'll see you back here tomorrow for my review of Book 2 in the 7 Brides for 7 Soldier's series.

All my best

~Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment