Wednesday, March 3, 2021

WEDNESDAY REVIEW - Like You Love Me

 


Good afternoon, friends!

Sorry this review is coming in late. I needed to finish this book and I've been doing a Beta read for author, June Faver. Been a bit busy. 
Feels like spring here in the Ozarks so I've been trying to get a jump on seasonal cleaning, too

I loved this book by Adriana Locke. Very well written, lots of humor and you can really get into the story next to the character.

Adriana has crafted this story by going back and forth between the hero and heroine, giving each their own chapter. The uniqueness, and what I feel really keeps you in for the ride, is that they are told in first person. I don't normally care for first person but Adriana does the style very well.

I shared the blurb HERE in yesterday's post.

I'm giving LIKE YOU LOVE ME ...




you can catch up with Adriana by clicking on any of the following links:


All my best
~Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment