Monday, March 8, 2021

TOP 3 3-8-21

 


Good morning, everyone!

After accomplishing very little last week, I'm healthy, energized and ready to work this morning. Let's begin a brand new week with lots of positivity!

First off, I finished the beta reading/ edits for June Faver's future book (2022 ?) ...  DREAMING OF A COWBOY. Excellent book! Probably one of the best in the Garrett family line to date.I fall more and more in love with Big Jim with every book I read. Her most recent book, FOREVER  MY COWBOY, came out in January. I reviewed the book HERE. You'll also find June's social media links on that post.

This week begins a 7-week series for the Author Spotlight and Wednesday Review. We'll be taking a closer look at the seven authors who wrote the 7 BRIDES for 7 SOLDIER'S series. The previous link will take you to Amazon where you can pick up all seven books rather than purchasing individually.

Tomorrow, I'll shine the spotlight on author, Barbara Freethy then Wednesday I'll review the first book in the series, written by Barbara, Ryder.  I'm looking forward to delving in to the entire series and getting to know the authors behind these seven soldier heroes.

In the mean time, here is the list we'll be reading:

Ryder (#1) - Barbara Freethy

Adam (#2) - Roxanne St. Claire

Zane (#3) - Christie Ridgway

Wyatt (#4) - Lynn Raye Harris

Jack (#5) - Julia London

Noah (#6) - Cristin Harber

Ford (#7) - Samantha Chase


After I finished the edits for June last week, I wound up with a stomach bug that took me out the rest of the week. I'm planning to get back in to Book 2 tonight. To further encourage me (accountability) and so you can see how things are going, I'm going to add a word count widgit to my side bar.  All I have to do is remember to update, which I will probably do on Mondays. That way when you see my week ahead, you'll also be able to see how I did word-count wise on the previous week.

Remember, we also have the Writer Tip Thursdays with our new video series. I don't know how many I can schedule ahead on blogger but I have them lined up for the next several weeks.

One more thing, I am speaking on BLOGGING as an author platform at the 54th Annual Ozark Creative Writers conference October 7, 8, 9 this year. I'll be talking about making the most of a blog (both as opposed to and in conjunction with a website) as well as the social media marketing required to make it viable. If you want more information about the conference just click on the button on the sidebar. I hope you'll join us for this fabulous conference!

All my best!

~Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment