Monday, August 23, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION - A Slow Week

 Good morning, everyone!

This is going to be a busy week in the house, yet slow on writing anything.


On Wednesday I will have been married to my real life hero for thirty-seven years on Wednesday. When Bob and I got married, a lot of people in the small town we lived in didn't give us six months. But we knew we were in it for the long haul. 

As I write this a few days out, I'm hoping he gets to come home. He's to come home on Wednesday but there's been noise of some having to work over. 

I've lived with this thirty seven years as he's worked through various companies. I'm used to him not being home for holidays, Sue and I taking vacations without him, etc. It's the life of being on the river. I am thankful that Sue tries to get her truck drivers home for holidays if they have family. She learned first-hand that not having dad home for a holiday or birthday just sucks!


Aside from this, he inhaled crude fumes a couple weeks back and has been battling a nasty cough ever since. To say the least, I just want him home where he can really rest.

Rest?
Probably not a lot the first few days. 
He comes home Wednesday night. Then his youngest brother and wife will be here on Thursday sometime for a long weekend visit. We were just to their house earlier in the month but with so many people around it was hard for Rhonda and I to really visit and craft. Not only is she my sister-in-law and friend, she is also my downline with Stampin' Up! We just want some time to play lol.

Since I am writing this ahead of the game, I don't have any updates on my progress except to say I'm squeezing in writing where I can. The office has to be finished since that's where the sofa bed is and where Rhonda and I will craft. No pressure. Once they leave, I just want to enjoy quiet time with Bob so other than the usual posts, I won't be motivating you any more until September 6th. 

All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment