Monday, August 2, 2021

MOTIVATION MONDAY

 

Good morning, everyone!
Another month is behind us... as well as Camp Nano. I can say without reservation that I did not meet my goal for July. I just can't write in chaos and my office/ studio has been a disaster. My goal has been to get that space organized so that I will have my peaceful writing space back. 


Since this picture was taken, I've made a new sofa cover but the area is a complete disaster at the moment. The sofa is buried beneath my sem-day job as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That's been the project I've been working on. As I said in last week's post (or the week before) putting it out there is a great motivator. I need my space back so I hope to have reclaimed my sanctuary by next week. 

Bob leaves tomorrow - opening up my week to really dive in.

* Dedicated writing time
* August blog posts scheduled
* Continuing work on the conference items
* Following up with Burroughs

Note: I'm writing this post a couple weeks ahead. I can do that thanks to my planner. By the time this airs I hope to have heard back from my editor at Burroughs and gotten the rights back to Somewhere Down the Line. If that's the case than an additional task will be added to my list of cleaning the manuscript up (can't believe the mistakes they put back in after we'd taken them out during edits!) as well as getting my new cover ordered

That's a full week for me. What's on your agenda?  Please share in the comments below and we'll motivate each other! 

All my best
~Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment