Monday, June 13, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATION - Busy Week!

 Good morning, everyone!

Have you been checking out the Something Blue authors? These gals are super talented. 

Speaking of talented folks, I have a fabulous surprise for you this week. How many of you have seen A HEAVENLY CHRISTMAS on the Hallmark Channel during Christmas?

That movie is one of my favorite and 'must-see' holiday movies. The movie has also brought me a dear friend, Gregg McBride.  Gregg wrote the story. You can find out more about him on his YOUTUBE Channel

Gregg just released his first children's book - Biron the Bee Who Couldn't, released last Friday. In his honor, I'm stepping away from the Something Blue authors to shine the spotlight on Gregg all week long! You won't want to miss all Gregg has to share.

This week and next are super-busy for me. Bob comes home Wednesday, I leave for the Between The Pages writing conference on Friday. I'll get home on Sunday night and my in-laws arrive the following Tuesday. The house is my main focus this week. They've not visited in six years.

Beyond that, I really want to spend quality time with Bob. We've not just enjoyed each other's company in his past two trips home. With that in mind, I will do my best to schedule blog posts ahead between cleaning jags and conference time. 


We had the live kick-off for the Q3 of HB90 boot camp. If you recall, I had cracked my ribs two days before the Q2 kick off so the whole thing kind of tanked. I'm healthy and ready to make Q3 a productive quarter. By the weather forecast, the temps are going to be unbearably hot for the remaining of the summer so a good time to stay in and stay focused.

I'm also hoping to participate in Camp Nano and get serious about writing/ finishing Book 2. I am hoping to meet with the combat training officer on Wednesday to get a couple of questions answered. Bob will leave on the 5th so I will have the rest of the month to pound out words! I should have a word count bar up on my blog soon, courtesy of Sarra Cannon's husband, George. 


My Top 3 for this week:

1 - Put studio back together.
      I'm after Progress, not Perfection.  My in-laws haven't seen the studio since they helped lay the floor six years ago. All we had was walls and windows at the time.

2 - Straighten up the rest of the house. Presentable not Perfect

3 - Pack and be ready to enjoy three days of being with writer folks and being away from the house!

I'll be back tomorrow to shine the spotlight on Gregg McBride. I hope you'll join me!

All my best
~AngelaBTP






No comments:

Post a Comment