Monday, June 6, 2022

MONDAY MOTIVATION - Official News!

 Good morning, everyone!

Before I give the details, let me say that I am OFFICIALLY back to work. 

I was talking with my sister this morning and she is concerned about my health. I don't seem to have a lot of the usual energy these days. 

Let's start with - I'm 60! Not sure how the hell that happened but it is what it is.

Next - As of January I have been diabetic for three years. My whole dietary thing has had to change

More importantly - Because of the first two, bouncing back from things is taking longer. I went from a 7-day stomach flu, to cracking two ribs, to trying to have the energy to have a semi-clean house for company from England, to dealing with a head cold/ spring sinus stuff. Dreary, rainy weather hasn't helped my mood.  

To top it off, my sweet Tabby had several teeth removed last week as a result of a recent diagnosis of Feline Leukemia. This means her life span will be shorter than most cats. As a result, we snuggle a lot. She is a mommy's girl and wants to sleep wherever I am so we've taken to napping every day. 

I'm also starting a book I'm hoping will help me over this. 



The book by Reader's Digest is about creating an overall lifestyle that will not only reverse diabetes but make life 'livable' again. Not just about lowering blood sugar but better health in general. I'll keep you posted.

As I said, I'm back to work this week - a full seven days of productivity. I'm not going to be working on my book for a couple more weeks, but I have a plan I'll share with you later. Aside from work, this week is all about getting the house in order before my mother-in-law's arrival on the 21st. She hasn't visited since my office was nothing more than walls and her husband helped Bob lay the floor. 


My Top 3 for this week:

1 - Blog/ video posts for creative business up and running as far into the month as I can

2 - FINALLY getting stuff in my etsy shop!

3 - Get the basics of the office organized

That's certainly enough to keep me out of trouble with the low energy level I have. 
What's on your agenda for the week?

Whatever you have going on, know that you can't do everything at once. Pick something and run with it!

All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment