Tuesday, June 14, 2022

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - Gregg McBride

 Good morning, everyone!


My head is buzzing with all I have to share with you this week. My posts are all about my friend, Gregg McBride.

While we've not met in person, Gregg and I formed a quick friendship on twitter when he began sharing video clips of the six kittens he was fostering. I looked forward to those morning bursts of love on my twitter feed. Over the past year, Gregg and I have found a sync that is just magical. I hope to meet him in person some day, but for now Twitter, Instagram and emails are our lines of communication.

Here's a bit about Gregg McBride:

Gregg is a film and television writer/ producer and speaker/ motivator whose Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, A Heavenly Christmas, premiered to the highest ratings in Hallmark Channel history. Other recent credits include the drama series Sister Code for BET and the dance movie Brand New Moves for Nickelodeon. Having once weighed over 450 pounds, Gregg has made multiple appearances on the Today Show and is the author of the books Weightless and Just Stop Eating So Much. His public speaking engagements include appearances for McCann Health Worldwide and Frontier Airlines. He is also a featured blogger for Psychology Today and The HuffingtonPost as well as a meditation teacher for Insight Timer. Gregg lives with his husband on the west coast, where they are both very involved in animal rescue.  Gregg just released his first children’s book – Biron the Bee Who Couldn’t.

Please check back tomorrow when I will be highlighting his children's book.

NOTE: 

My computer seems to have eaten the email from Gregg containing everything I need for this week. I'm hoping he still has his copy.  This puts Thursday and Friday posts on hold. Please stay tuned!

Remember, I said we bonded through our love of cats. Here is a short video of just some of the precious kitties Gregg has fostered. Feel the love.


You will find Gregg through any of the links below as well as in his BIO above.

WEBSITE   BLOG   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM   YouTube   IMDB

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE

Today Show Appearance on Joy Fit Club

All my best

~Angela


 

No comments:

Post a Comment