Friday, April 3, 2020

FRIDAY RECAP - Words Are Flowing


On Wednesday, the beginning of Camp Nano, I set a GOAL to write a minimum of three hours every day. Whether I write by myself or I have sprinters to buddy up with.

So far so good.

Yesterday was the second on-line meet-up of my former writing group from Peoria, IL - Wordsmiths By Night .. aka WSBN There are four of us on this journey. I'm new to using Discord where we meet up but I'm just focusing on our little group and not venturing anywhere else. I'm still leading sprints on Chatzy. We write in 20-minute sprints with 10-minute breaks

If you'd like to participate, email me AngelaDrake (at) webname (dot) com and I'll send you the meet-up times/ details

OR

join my thread on Camp Nano -  Cauldron Cafe

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment