Wednesday, April 1, 2020

CONFERENCE UPDATE - Camp Nano 2020


With the Corona virus still holding us hostage in our homes, many conference updates have not posted.  I'm keeping an eye on Facebook and Twitter for potential Virtual Conferences.


I'm participating in Camp Nano. I have given myself  two weeks to finish An Ozarks Soldiers' Homecoming. That leaves me the last two weeks to so serious edits and have the manuscript ready for beta readers. I know I'm cuttin gthis close but I'm determined this story will release on time while still retaining a quality book. I know this can be done.

Pack your camp essentials and come join us at CAMP NANO

If you know of any on-line coming up, please post to my facebook page so I can pass on the information!

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment