Monday, April 20, 2020

A NEW WEEK!

Good morning!

Well, it's been a week!
I spent Saturday with an on-line writing marathon. Completed/ polished an entire scene! That hasn't happened for a very long time.

Yesterday, when I'd planned to accomplish, I woke up with a screaming sinus headache. With an early morning rain, the pollen count had skyrocketed and I felt it. I went back to bed. LOL

Today, the sun is shining and all I want to do is clean.


INTERNET ISSUES

As hard as I try to keep the blogs updated, the internet just is not cooperating. My connection here in the boonies is slow. Trying to participate in writing groups on YouTube is become more challenging as more and more people are streaming lives. That really sucks YouTube's power.

I have an editorial calendar and I'm going to do my best to keep up the posts.
If I'm not here, know my internet isn't playing nice and instead, I'm finishing the book.

I also noticed my calendar on the side-bar is in serious need of updating. I'll work on that this week.

I have Writer's Nest authors lined up through October. I'll be posting that schedule on the sidebar soon so you'll know who is coming up when.

In the mean time, stay home, stay safe, and read books by your favorite authors.

Happy Reading!
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment