Friday, April 17, 2020

WEELY RECAP - Productive



I am mostly pleased with this week.

I've managed to secure a playlist for AN OZARKS SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING, post to my FB page as well as share other authors' promos.  I've kept up with the blog this week, in spite of getting hit with a stomach bug Tues/ Wed.

One of the things keeping me attached to everything is the daily Community Co-Working YouTube stream with Marisa Mohi. I've met some really great people there. If you are a writer, or even just working from home and needing a little communication, we'd love to have you join us. go to YouTube and search Marisa Mohi. She posts the scheduled events every day. We meet from 10-11 a.m. CST Monday - Friday

Tomorrow, we're getting together for a 10K day.  Sounds crazy, I know but while I have to preconceptions of writing 10,000 words tomorrow I do plan to focus ONLY on my book all day. No other creative endeavors. If I can do that next Saturday as well, I will feel much better about this book's positioning by the time Bob gets home.

I know things are crazy right now. Surviving this is all about FOCUS.
Focus on where you want to be and what you want to be doing when this SIP is finally lifted.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment