Monday, June 14, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 


Hello, everyone!

I did not realize until today that I totally skipped my Monday post the past week! Time does get away from me once Bob comes home. As I type this (Sunday), he is in his man cave (where the temperatures are much more bearable!), giving me time to get some things caught up.

Looking back at my Goals for the first week of June, I did not manage to get all of my June blog posts done but have been working on them every week. The only blog that has suffered of late has been my creative blog. That said, my Stampin' Up! business is beginning to pick up so I'll be showcasing that on a more regular basis there.

With the world flinging open the doors, music venues and the entertainers I promote are keeping me busy. Actual concerts, CD release parties, and the new CD releases to be reviewed, the music blog is beginning to shape up again for the first time in months.

Thanks to all of my new followers across the board on Instagram and Twitter. Your support means the world to me. 

This is Bob's last full week home, so here's how things are shaping up:

* Finish blog posts through end of June
* Garden planner together, new garden beds constructed and planted. 
* 10,000 words on An Ozarks Homecoming

I should have most of the first point done by the time you read this.
Monday (today) I'll finish getting the pages at least in the garden planner. Bob and I will work on the beds tonight and tomorrow night then I can plant the weekend after he goes back to work.

On that note, last week I transplanted 155 Roma tomato seedlings into cottage cheese-sized containers, as well as those larger 8 qt pots that roses come in. I also transplanted 14 slicing tomatoes and green peppers into 4" pots. I'm hoping to get the zucchini and cantaloupe planted tonight.

Daytime heat indexes are just killer! We wake up to them - and I'm up at 5 a.m.! Still muggy in the evenings but some things just can't wait.

As to the final point, I'm taking Thursday - Sunday next week at a hotel to do nothing but write and prep for July. June 19th, there is a FREE writers conference on -line. There's still time to sign up to join us!

The conference takes place in the middle of the day on Saturday so on either side of that as well as Thursday night and all day Friday I'll be writing. 

I have a great guest lined up for us this week. I will be introducing you to another Cassville writer. Prix Gautney writes Juevenile Fiction/ Fantasy/ Magic. I'll shine the spotlight on her tomorrow as well as review her first book - Season of Crows on WEDNESDAY (as opposed to the usual Tuesday). Then on Thursday, Prix will share a writing tip then take us inside her unusual Writer's Nest on Friday.... proving you can write ANYWHERE!  

All my best

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment