Monday, June 28, 2021

MONDAY MOTIVATION

 Good morning, friends!

Bob leaves tomorrow so today is pretty much a fluff day for me. We'll eat leftovers and play cards. He usually has most of his packing done within his first week home. I do his laundry then he folds and puts everything right back in the suitcase... easy peasy.

With Bob leaving tomorrow, I go in to full work mode aka my 10-12 hour days. I'll spend the day hours in the shop creating for my etsy shop then the evenings, finishing up An Ozarks Homecoming. I am so ready to share this story with you... and move on to Book 3 - An Ozarks Reunion. 

This week also means backtracking to a couple of things I've let slide. I'll share those in a moment.


The first week Bob is gone is always busy for me. I know from experience I try to accomplish way too much this first week and wear myself out. I feel like I have to dive into the deep end or I'll stay in the shallow end and accomplish nothing. So here's the week:

* Blog posts across the board at least through July 4
* Finish 3 unfinished Creative projects & load Etsy shop
* Step 1 in getting rights back to Somewhere Down the Line. Technically, the book is out of contract so we shall see. I want to see this one in print.  
* FINALLY launch author tube - Just an intro video as I talk about getting ready for the 3rd quarter of 2021  - hard to believe half the year is GONE!
* FIVE writing sprints every day this week.  

About the writing sprints... I know at least three of those will be after I quit creative work for the day but I want to try doing at least two during the day. I can average between 400-600 words in a 20 min. sprint so that should really let me rack up the word count towards finishing the first draft of Book 2

That's it for this week... plenty to keep me out of trouble, Butt in Chair, Hands on Keyboard (BIC HOK)

All my best
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment