Wednesday, July 20, 2022

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - SOMETHING BLUE - Annie Raines

 Good morning!

Going to be a triple-digit scorcher today and the rest of the week. I'm glad I'm working in the studio for the duration.



Today, we have a very prolific author with some big news I'll be sharing later in this post.


Here's a bit about Annie Raines:

Annie Raines is a USA Today best selling author of small-town contemporary romances full of hope and heart. After years of dreaming about being an author, Annie published her first book in 2015. She's been chasing deadlines and happy-ever-afters for her characters ever since.
When she isn't writing, Annie is usually spending time with her husband and three children, binging Netflix, or reading a book by one of her favorite authors.

A WEDDING TO REMEMBER – Annie Raines

After a fall and bump on the head, Reese Whittaker seems to have forgotten the last six months and falling for the man she’s about to marry in T-minus two days. The last thing she remembers is hating Patrick Jamison because he’s just swiped her dream job for himself. Reese’s only hope is getting her memory back because otherwise, the wedding of her dreams will feel more like a nightmare.



Her most recent book, The Match Breaker Summer, released April 5th. 

That news I promised you?  Well, I'll let Annie tell you about it. CLICK HERE for the details!

You can catch up with Annie Raines all across the internet by following any of the links below:



I'll be back tomorrow to share my own writing tip. 

All my best
~Angela







No comments:

Post a Comment