Tuesday, July 26, 2022

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT - SOMETHING BLUE - Victoria Schade

Good morning, everyone!

I've been battling horrid headaches the last few days so I'm slower than usual - if that's possible. I'm in the process of redoing my art studio/ writing office and have been painting furniture. While I'm painting outside, I bring the pieces in at night and put them in the office. Since opening windows in this heat is not an option, I think the fumes are causing the headaches. That and the AC from the office blowing straight at the back of my head at the dining room table where I usually work when Bob is gone.



We're coming to the end of our SOMETHING BLUE author spotlights. 


Here's a bit of background on Victoria Schade:

Victoria Schade has been a dog trainer and writer for over twenty years. During that time, her dog duties have included working behind the scenes on Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl as the lead animal wrangler, appearing on two seasons of the Animal Planet show, Faithful Friends and creating dog training content and appearing in educational videos for a variety of pet-centric websites. Victoria's favorite way to share her dog knowledge is through her books, whether in a how-to manual like "Bonding With Your Dog" or woven into her novels like "Who Rescued Who" or "Lost Found & Forever".

Victoria shares her 1850's always-in-need-of-renovations home with Millie the Smooth Brussels Griffon (who wants you to know that she is not a skinny pug), Olive the mixed breed  dog, the occasional foster pup, and her incredibly tolerant husband, Tom.

ALWAYS AND FUREVER – Victoria Schade

As the official wedding dog attendant for the biggest society event of the season, Sarah Gardner knows she can’t afford to slip up, but “Best Dog” Clarence might be her toughest client yet. Seems the canine ring bearer managed to lose one of the rings right before the ceremony, and it’s up to Sarah and handsome venue owner Sam Parsons to track it down before the vows.

Aside from kids in my romance, reads, I'm a gonner for animals of all types. All of our animals except 1 beat of a black cat have all been rescues. Most wild animals that pass through our yard are not afraid of me. Bob calls me Mrs. Doolittle. So, yeah, you have me at woof or meow... whichever the case may be.



Her most recent book, DOG FRIENDLY, released in late June of this year. 

You can find out more about Victoria Schade and purchase her books by following the links below:




I'll be back tomorrow with Lizzie Shane.


All my best
~Angela






 

No comments:

Post a Comment