Monday, March 2, 2020

READ ACROSS AMERICA DAY

In honor of  National Read Across America Day I thought I'd share some of my favorite authors in a variet of genre's.  They are listed in no particular order but look forward to having some of these authors on the blog in the coming months.


        June Faver 
June is one of my besties. She's indie published as well s currently published through Sourcebooks
You can see her books at JuneFaver.com  She will be guesting with us in August and showing off her new Cowboy Christmas book for 2020.






Speaking of cowboys:

is one of my favorite authors to read when Ia good contemporary cowboy read. Her most recent book came out in February:



Jodi Thomas always inspires me.
I have every one of her books
She will be kicking off our Writer's Nest series
(since the phrase came from her!)

HEADS UP!
her most recent e-Book
The Valentine's Curse 
is .99 
through TODAY (March 2nd) Only!


Okay, let's step away from cowbooys and take a space shuttle with a couple other besties:



Linnie (as I've called her for over 25 years) writes Sci-Fi Fantasy. 

She has the first two books in a trilogy out -
Bound By Honor, Bound By Earth
as well as a novella - The Acqeli
You'll fine them all on Amazon

The other is :



She has released two SciFi book so far:
A Trial By Error and Man On the Fringe
Her youngest son, Matt Eschbach is also published in SciFi

For Young Adult Fantasy I recommend:



Prix has created the most amazing animal world for YA readers to get lost in.
You'll want
Season of the Crows & Season of Madness



Miss Barbara was the first person to critique (and do deep edits on) An Ozarks Christmas when the working title was still Ozark Angel - over 25 years ago!
She is an excellent editor, critique partner and friend.
From what I can find, her most recent book released 2017.
She is the corner stone of the Mid-south Writers Group of Cassville MO.
Rose Sartin, Susan Eschbach, Matt Eschbach and Prix Gautney are also a part of that group.

There are so many more I could list but I want you to have time to actually read the books by my favorite authors as well as yours.

Speaking of...

Who are your favorite authors to read? I'd love to know. 

Also, who's writing nest would you love to see featured here? Ever wanted to see where your favorite author works at their craft? Please drop your suggestions in the comments.

Happy Reading!









No comments:

Post a Comment