Wednesday, March 4, 2020

WEDNESDAY REVIEW - Currently Reading


I'm currently reading, The Little Teashop on Main by Jodi Thomas. The book is Book 2 of the Laurel Springs series. I guess I should have read Book 1 first. I have the book. I have all of her books.

I've read Jodi's books for years but I really got pulled in to her Harmony series. Now, saying I have all of her books (and they've all be lovingly autographed) doesn't mean I've read them all... but I'm working on that.

Her contemporaries are fun to read with great characters. They stories give you that 'arrived in Mayberry' feel. You get to know the people as if they were your neighbors.

Fix your favorite beverage and settle in to get lost in The Little Teashop on Main. You'll find the book at Barnes & Noble both on line and in store as well as Amazon.

I'll be posting a full review the week Jodi stops in for a visit.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment